Operational Plan for 2011
Click here to download the complete 2011 Operational Plan.
- Meet on a regular basis to influence the national reform agenda (including Presidents involvement at
Federal consultative meetings like ACARA. AISTEL).
- Influence the National Education Agenda.
- Publish and promote the “Exploring the Public Purposes of Education in Australian Primary Schools”
- Develop positions on key national education issues.
- Research initiatives like school autonomy, performance pay and diagnostic testing
- Continue the involvement and influence the development of Professional Learning initiatives and best
practice for leaders in relevant National Forums.
... ICP 2013 Convention (Cairns) Report - audio recordings, presentation files.
Promoting and Advocating for Public Primary Schools
AGPPA's Strategic Plan is now available. Click here to download the PDF file.
This strategic plan will guide AGPPA's directions and activities into the future.
Search the Website
- Position Papers November 2016
- Media Release: AGPPA calls for greater understanding about the limitations of NAPLAN (16 Aug 2016)
- Media Release: AGPPA Calls for a Refocus around NAPLAN (9 Aug 2016)
- The State of Australia's Schools
- Media Release: AGPPA Welcomes new Shadow Education Minister (23 July 2016)